Tour Culture and Trekking in Sri Lanka"
Explore real Sri Lanka on a trekking walking tour; meeting our peole... Sri-lankans, a nation of hospitable, a land of smile.
- Day 1: Transfer from BIA to Marawila sanmalee beach hotel for overnight stay.
- Day 2:Drive to Dambulla, Relaxing or time for optional activities
- Day 3: Visit to Dambulla cave temple and afternoon climbing of lion rock Sigiriya and return to Bolder range hotel for 2 overnight stay.
- Day 4: Leave for Knuckels and visit to Pitawala patana Knuckels range and overnight stay at Sir Jones bungalow at Knuckels.
- Day 5: 5 hours trek from Narangamuwa to Meemure remote village and overnight stay at meemure village
- Day 6: 5 hours trek to Hasalaka from Meemure and drive to Kandy for the overnight stay.
- Day 7: visit to the temple of the Tooth , city tour of kandy, evening cultural show overnight stay in kandy.
- Day 8: Drive to Kitulgala, village walk in Kitulgala and overnight stay in Kitulgala.
- Day 9: optional white water rafting and proceed to Nuwara Eliya on the way visit tea plantation and a tea factory stay in Nuwara Eliya.
- Day 10: proceed to Yala on the way trekking in Ella rock mountainous area overnight stay in Yala.
- Day 11: morning visit to Nimalawa ancient monastry and afternoon safari at Yala national park. overnight stay in Yala.
- Day 12: proceed to the beach hotel in Galle / Koggla for 2 nights.
- Day 13: Beach stay with optional activiteis, whale watching in Mirissa, Koggala lagoon boat ride and stay for the second night.
- Day 14: Proceed to Colombo on the way visit to the dutch fort and a turtle farm and the city tour of Cololmbo and overnight stay in Colombo.
- Day 15: Departure to the Airport for the return flight.
- The tour includes English speaking Tour Leader.
- Hotels can vary depending on availability.
- For further informations please contact our Tour Leader Sujan